Sunday 19 May 2013

The best low carb chocolate fudge brownies in the world!

Yep, I am not kidding. These are the very best brownies you can find! Not only are they low carb, they are also super moist and just yummy!

They don't contain any flour nor sugar so it's an absolute guilt free treat. I can't count how many times I have baked them so far, but ever since I am eating low carb these bad boys were a trusted friend when it came to chocolate cravings.

You can find the recipe here.

I pretty much follow the recipe. The only thing I adjust is the baking time and the amount of dark chocolate on the top. I usually use less baking time (25-30min) and less chocolate (50-70g)

What also tastes pretty awesome is to put a few nuts into the dough like hazelnuts or walnuts.

I am pretty sure you won't be able to taste the difference to a 'normal' sugar loaded brownie! Give it a go; they are really easy to pull off!



No comments:

Post a Comment