Wednesday 19 June 2013

Gold & Glitter nails

So tomorrow I will be flying over to Germany. Berlin to be precise, to meet up with a few friends.

Of course I had to do my nails today in preparation. I wanted a design which will be maintenance free, if possible. Glitter nails are the perfect solution, because I think glittery nail varnish stays on the longest without chipping.

Base coat: essie 'rock solid'

Colours, Glitter:
1. L'Oreal '106 Versailles Gold'
2. essie 'shine of the times'
3. essence '121 gold fever'

Because of the four layers I didn't use a top coat. Hope that was the right decision.
Just in case, I am packing one nail varnish and nail varnish remover pads. (So handy!)






Summer has come back for a little while to Ireland. Here is one impression from tonight:

No comments:

Post a Comment