Wednesday 26 June 2013

Berlin - Part I: Sightseeing

My long weekend in Berlin has just been awesome, wicked, perfect! 
Had such a good time with the girls in Germanys Capital.....we have done and seen so much and enjoyed every single minute of it. I wanna show you a lot of pictures, so I am splitting the trip up in different posts. 
This first post is all about sightseeing. 
I lived in Berlin for three years, so I was the tour guide for the weekend. Brought the girls to all the places you just HAVE to see when in Berlin. 

So here we go, the highlights of our sightseeing activities in pictures. Hope you enjoy them! 

Streetart on Alexanderplatz

\\

Fernsehturm - TV tower at Alexanderplatz

 Weltzeituhr - World Clock at Alexanderplatz




Building side of the rebuild of the Berlin Castle


Berliner Dom

Museumsinsel


Detail of Berliner Dom

German history museum

Willy Brandt Museum - Picture of the moment when he made history

Brandenburger Tor - Brandenburg Gate


Holocaust Memorial





Left foot in the west - right foot in the east


Reichstag - German Parliament




Streetart at Oranienburger Str. 


Very German balkonies


No comments:

Post a Comment