Tuesday 14 May 2013

A walk in the park

Ireland is a very green Island. It's beautiful, special and has lots to offer.

The grass always seems a little bit greener...but that's because it rains...a lot!
So no wonder, that whenever it's not raining it's time to go out and enjoy the clear (or grey) sky.

Tonight I went for a nice walk with Abby (my 7 month old Labrador cross puppy) for a walk in our favourite park. I took my camera with me, to walk our favourite route with eyes wide open to look out for good picture opportunities....so here it goes:







Looks a little bit like a scene out of a fairy tale, doesn't it?

And of course, you need to meet Abby. Here she is, all excited about the stick I am holding in my hand! Isn't she just gorgeous and the bestest? I love her to bits....my baby ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment